Monday, November 10, 2008

2 Aleve, 4 Advil

And I still think I'm going to be sick. They weren't kidding about this being a really bad period.
How much more can I take before, you know, I risk stomach pumping. I'm essentially at 4 times the dose as it is (2 times Aleve doseage, 2 times Advil dosage, and you're not supposed to take BOTH) ... and on all of that I'm still so crampy that I do think the odds of my getting sick (vomiting from the cramp pain) are somewhere north of 30%

I wasn't sure how long it would take from egg retrieval to getting my period. I thought 2 weeks give or take, but never really got a fixed answer. So it was 11 days almost to the hour. I already feel a huge reduction in the amount of bloatedness, and I'm down another 3 lbs of the bloat wait just since yesteraday. Overall, I'm now just about 4-5 lbs heavier than when I started this whole process. Some of that may still be water weight, and some of it might just be because I really threw caution to the wind when it came to eating while on the shots :) If I end up only, say, 3 "real" lbs up, that's fine. that's 1-2 weeks of dieting. No problem.

No comments: