Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 22

So even though my first shot was last night, they told me that I could take today's shot in the morning if I preferred morning shots instead of evening. Since mornings are a little more predictable for me, that's what I chose to do.

I gave myself the second shot this morning and like the first shot, it didn't hurt or sting at all and I couldn't even feel the jab. Although this time I noticed a slight itchiness in the area right after the shot. The itch was gone within a minute. But that was different compared to last night when I felt absolutely nothing. I don't know if this has anything to do with the fact that I had to refrigerate the bottle of liquid hormone after opening, so this morning I was injecting cold liquid whereas last night it was room temperature. Regardless, it was easy and painless both times.

So far, I feel no noticeable impact from the hormones. Not like I suddenly got grouchy or anything. In fact, my mood is great, and I'm excited to be doing this!

No comments: