Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I look terrible

I can't put my finger on it. But as recently as 2 weeks ago, I felt like I was looking pretty good ... lost some weight recently, grew my hair longer .... I think I was looking better than I've looked in a few years.

But I can't put my finger on exactly what's going on - guess it's a combo of things - skin, bloating, hair, maybe the general lethargy .... whatever the shots I'm taking are doing, the net effect is that I look a lot worse in general ... and maybe some element of just feeling worse making me think I look worse. But add "looks kinda bleh" to my list of side effects.

Recap on side effects

Skin: Mild
Bloating: yes
Sore boobs: yes
lethargy: yes - much worse in the last 2-3 days
Hot flashes: I don't think so
Moodiness: Unsure ... I've had a grumpy day or two, but I'm not sure it's any worse than typical PMS or whether it's related to the economy, etc etc.

So far, side effects are still not bad enough that I'd hesitate to do a second round. I'd do this again in a second. But there are definitely side effects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful. Add body dismorphia to your list of side effects.