Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 29

I'm tired. My complexion has seen better days. I'm a little sore.

My complex inborn instinct "don't jab yourself with needles even if it doesn't hurt" is first waking up, and it's pushing back and telling me that there are many many things I could be doing rather than stabbing myself. The needles and injections have definitely lost their novelty and coolness. Kind of like the first few times you ever filled your very first car with gas, it felt powerful to give the car what it needed to work. But then you get to the point where you're gambling on that 1/16 of a tank because you don't want to pull over and hassle.

But I've got like 2.5 weeks left of this. I can do it, no doubt, but it's less fun. Maybe when they start counting follicles and I get some real indication that this is going to work it will become more fun.

So I think if I make it to day 31/32 before switching over to day 1, egg retrieval has a good chance of being on a weekend day. Which would mean no missed work. That would be good.

1 comment:

Egg Donor said...

By becoming an egg donor, you are providing an invaluable service to families who are extremely grateful.

Egg Donor